1. Where can I find the course list?
Students can select either English or Chinese courses, and the full English courses are as follow:
- Computer Network and Distributed System
Computer Software and Theory
- Smart Software and Engineering
- Compiled Language and Program Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Software Theory and Computational Complexity Theory
Computer Applied Technology
- Big Vision Data and Neuromorphic Computing
2. What application materials should I prepare for?
Please refer to your Graduate Application Cover and Packing List
3. Whom should I contact if I have question about scholarship, new student orientation, etc.?
Please contact International Student Division Office at email@example.com or check out their website www.isd.pku.edu.cn
4. Do I need to select a supervisor when submitting my online application?
If you are applying for Ph.D, then you will need to select a supervisor. If you are applying for Master, it is still encouraged for you to select a supervisor.
5. Where can I find information about professors?
Please refer to the following links:
6. What is the address for me to submit hardcopy application materials?
Department of Computer Science and Techonology
Room 1122, 1st Science Building
TEL: (86-10)-6275 0278